Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Tagged!

I was reading some adoption blogs just two days and saw that a couple people had been tagged. I thought about how I was so glad that it wasn't me, and then the very next day - guess what?! I was tagged by J. She is leaving for China at the same time Bob is, and I'm sure that in the midst of packing, she dreaded this little game just as much as me, but since she was a good sport and played along, I will too! The result will be that a couple unfortunate people are going to get tagged by me! (Sorry!)

The details are, you have to post these rules before you give the facts. Players, you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of your middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had. When you are tagged, you need to write your own blog post containing your own middle name game facts. At the end of your blog post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged & to read your blog!


  • Looking forward to adding Joanna to our family.
  • Unless God tells us otherwise, we will say that this 7th child is the family finale!

Watch out, you may be next... okay, Barb and Angela, you are IT!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Aren't you lucky to have such a short middle name:) We will be looking for Bob in Guanzhou!

Mike and Barb said...

Oh, no!!! My middle name has SEVEN letters!!!! Thanks, Linda :-)))
Barb