Tuesday, August 7, 2007
Return of the LOA
We received the LOA today at 10 AM by UPS delivery. I grabbed the girls and jumped in the car for the 20 minute drive to my husband's shop. Wouldn't you know it - I got behind the line painter (me and about 200 other cars), and we crawled down the two lane highway at less than 10 mph for about five miles. The girls kept saying, "Go faster, Mom!" and I watched somebody pull out of the line and pass on the right shoulder. I was tempted... but, I kept thinking - Just be calm - you'll get it there and back in the mail soon enough to make the cut-off time. None of these people seemed to realize that I was transporting GOLD! LOL! Anyway, it went out this afternoon, and when I recently plugged in the tracking number, it showed that it is "in transit" and scheduled to be delivered by 3 PM tomorrow afternoon. Hurrah!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Yeah, I'm so happy for you! I hope you can travel before October!!!!! I better get my junior prayer crew on board on this one!
Barb
Post a Comment