
Yesterday, Bob and I became part of that fearsome group that the Ob*ma administration is labeling as "possible homeland terr*orists." What awful thing did we do?... We were part of a group of about 2000 who met in a neighboring town and said Enough is enough! I am past being fearful; I am sad, and I am angry. How dare a handful of people decide that our Constitution is null and void and decide to impose their wicked desires on the rest of us! In the early 80's, I used to take my young children, Danny and Sam, to march in pro-life rallies. I no longer consider myself an activist, but when so much is at stake, I refuse to sit quietly by and watch the destruction. James Dobson recently made a statement that reminded me once again that we are not called to be successful; we are called to be faithful. How very true.
As a family, we pray daily for our president, and we will continue to do so. The girls pray often that "God will change his heart, and he will do the right thing." One night during dinner, Abby piped up with, "B*rak Ob*ma thinks he is the boss of the world, but he's not. - Jesus is." Bob and I stared at each other in amazement. This little five-year-old had no idea what a profound truth she was stating. Maybe we all need to be reminded who the REAL boss is!




1 comment:
Abby's right! Although I think that would be news to some folks in Washington.
Did you see that they requested that Georgetown University COVER UP THE NAME OF JESUS (the IHS monogram) with black plywood so it wouldn't be visible when Ob*m* was photographed giving his speech? I am appalled.
Covering up the name of Jesus.
The nerve.
Luke 19:40 "I tell you," he replied, "if they keep quiet, the stones will cry out."
Post a Comment