Hi Linda! Long time to talk! This is Kathy from Alaska! How are you? Your pictures are great!!! We used to chat on the yahoo groups..I am glad you are well Kathy T www.lindseyli.blogspot.com
We witness a miracle every time a child enters into life. But those who make their journey home across time and miles, growing within the hearts of those who wait to love them, are carried on the wings of destiny and placed among us by God's very own hands. -Kristi Larson
I have been married to Bob for almost 33 years, and we have been mom and dad to 7 children. We have had 4 biological sons: Sam is an army staff sergeant serving in Iraq. He is married to McKenzie, who is at home in Texas. Nathan is a marine, stationed in California, working in avionics. Danny and Ben, our oldest and youngest, are now with our Lord and forever in our hearts. Our 3 daughters, Joanna (10), Ruthie (7), and Abby (5), are originally from China and are the source of most of my blogging. I do medical transcription out of my home (or at least try to!) and have been a mom for as long as I can remember!
1 comment:
Hi Linda!
Long time to talk! This is Kathy from Alaska! How are you? Your pictures are great!!! We used to chat on the yahoo groups..I am glad you are well
Kathy T
www.lindseyli.blogspot.com
Post a Comment