Thursday, September 11, 2008

Lest We Forget...




Today is 9/11 - a day that is forever in the hearts of Americans. Please take a few minutes to pray for our country and pray for the upcoming elections. Pray that the United States will remain a beacon of light in a troubled world. God bless America.

1 comment:

The Ferrill's said...

Yes, Linda...I do pray God's mercy on our country...
and congratulations to your Marine from the post below! Hooray! I know you are so proud, and thank you and him for your service to God and country. May God richly bless your family and redeem your son's time and service to Him.
And I love the Christmas countdown! I can't wait!
Thank you again for your email...I feel so privileged to have you for my friend...and I know you don't see yourself as an adoption expert, but because of your honesty...that makes you an adoption TREASURE! ;)