Friday, August 29, 2008

Sarah Palin - VP Prolife Candidate

I am so pumped up over the Republican VP nomination of Sarah Palin. Up until this point, I was resigned to vote for John McCain, as he definitely comes closer to sharing my ideals, but I was fearful of who he might select for VP, and there was little excitement. All of that changed this morning. Sarah is a conservative in all areas, and when it came to prolife matters, she has walked the talk. She is mother to a little boy born with Down's Syndrome and made the deliberate choice to give him life. Having given birth to a severely handicapped little boy, I stand side-by-side with those who speak out for the sanctity of life. Without a doubt, there will be a McCain-Palin sign in our front yard and a bumper sticker on our car. This platform stands for national security and right-to-life, and I am thrilled!

2 comments:

Mike and Barb said...

Preach it, Sister!
Up to this point, I was seriously considering not voting this Fall, as horrible as this may sound. The VP selection sure gives me a new perspective!
Have a great weekend!
Barb

Sherri said...

Me too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love it that she has 5 kids, too! Finally, a woman who speaks for me!

And thanks for your kind words about our Mia situation. I never even knew that your girls had spina bifida.

Sherri