Saturday, April 26, 2008

High School Prom



Nathan and his date, Jenna, headed for the prom tonight. They both looked so nice and YOUNG. I'll have to admit I was a little jealous to be that young again! (Don't you wish you could have the knowledge of a 50 year old and the youthfulness of an 18 year old?!!) The girls had lots of questions, and Abby stated that she could not wait for Nathan to take her to the prom when she got bigger.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Gee, I wouldn't need to be 18 again - how about just 10 years younger?

Nathan looks sharp in his tux! How are you feeling about his upcoming graduation?

Ian knows a few kids heading off to the Marines. Where will Nathan go first? Paris Island?

Mike and Barb said...

Wow, what a beautiful picture!!
Handsome young man, and beautiful girl (love the dress!!)